UK CLEARING 2021
5 July – 19 October
Clearing assigns students to open seats at universities or colleges that are yet to be filled.
- If you haven’t applied to your desired university/course before 30 June 2021
- If you haven’t received any university offer before 30 June 2021
- The offer you received is not what you desired
- If you failed meet the conditions/requirements of your offers
- If you’ve paid the multiple choice application fee of £26
- If you’ve declined your firm place using the ‘Decline My Place’ button in Track (UCAS Portal)
- Ask for Advice
We can advise on alternative courses/subjects and provide guidance on the applying process. Zero service fee required.
- What Courses are Available
The available course options won’t be as many as before clearing. Therefore, if you can’t find the course you’re looking for, you might need to consider other alternatives.
- Talk to Any Institution(s)
We can help to connect you with a list of universities and colleges for further communication.
- Remember to Put Your Options in the Track
We can provide free assistance throughout the process. There are certain rules that need to be aware of, hence professional guidance from education expert is recommended.
- University of Aberdeen
- Aberystwyth University
- Birmingham City University
- BPP University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Cranfield University
- Coventry University
- De Montfort University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Keele University
- London South Bank University
- Northumbria University
- Teesside University
- UWE Bristol
- The University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Plymouth
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Sunderland
- University of Surrey